Edson Consulting will show you How to change live SAP Systems successfully…Learn how to successfully plan and manage changes to your Live SAP Systems while keeping the lights on.
This session will introduce you to all the aspects you need to consider to successfully make changes to your live SAP systems whilst keeping the business running. Topics will include Governance, Project Management, Technical Landscape, People, Service, Testing, Data, Business Process, Use of Solution Manager, Risk Management, Training and Managing the Cut Over itself.
Following Edson’s session, we will hold two breakout sessions one on Project Planning & one on Cutover Planning
- During this session, you will hear how to plan and cut over changes to your live systems and get the chance to plan your own changes
- Learn the key principles of making changes in SAP systems
- Understand how to reduce the risk to your live systems
- Learn how to plan your own changes to your live system
- Learn how to successfully cut over a change to your live system
- Understand how to use Solution Manager to manage live system changes
- Topics will include, Planning and Managing a change, Supporting the Change, Introducing new data, testing your change, managing risks & managing the cutover to the live system
You can find more information here.